M. Dykes Barber, Jr. was born in Columbus, Georgia. However, he has resided in Birmingham, Alabama for most of his life. He attended college at Auburn University, graduating with a B.S. in Accounting. After college, Mr. Barber attended law school at the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. Mr. Barber has over 30 years of experience representing individuals who have been illegally harmed, seriously injured or killed pursuant to their employment or due to the fault of another person or entity. Mr. Barber has experience in trial and negotiation of significant monetary recoveries for people in multiple states. Since joining the firm, he has primarily focused his practice on motorcycle accident cases.
- Personal Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- State of Alabama – Bar
- State of Alabama – Licensed Athlete Agent
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Auburn University, B.S.
- State & Local Bar Associations
- Alabama Lawyers Assistance Program – Committee Member
- Alabama Association for Justice