Mr. Lucado was raised in Oxford, Alabama. He attended college at Jacksonville State University graduating in 1994. After college, he started law school at Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama graduating May of 1998. He has extensive litigation and trial experience in numerous federal and state courts.
Mr. Lucado’s experience includes argument before the federal 3rd Circuit, 4th Circuit and 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. He has argued to the federal Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation twice, once before the National Transportation Safety Board, and is admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
While here at Shelby Roden, he has planned and litigated numerous mass tort cases and class actions involving complex environmental, product liability, business tort, or commercial law issues.
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Jacksonville State University, B.S.
- Alabama State Bar
- Georgia State Bar