Mr. Barber was born in Columbus, Georgia and has resided in Birmingham, Alabama for most his life. He has 30+ years of experience representing individuals in injury cases. Since joining the firm, he has primarily focused his practice on motorcycle injury cases. He has experience in trial and negotiation of significant monetary recoveries for his clients.
He attended college at Auburn University, graduating with a B.S. in Accounting. After college, Mr. Barber attended law school at the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
- Personal Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- State of Alabama – Bar
- State of Alabama – Licensed Athlete Agent
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Auburn University, B.S.
- State & Local Bar Associations
- Alabama Lawyers Assistance Program – Committee Member
- Alabama Association for Justice