Don Freeman attended law school at the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. He received his undergraduate degree from Birmingham-Southern College. At Shelby Roden, he has helped recover over $100 million in economic damages in multi-district litigation. He has worked extensively with over 700 businesses throughout the Southeast to protect their interests as a result of the 2010 Gulf Oil Spill.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Freeman worked at Regions Financial, as well as in the bankruptcy, corporate, and estate planning areas of the law.
- Multi-District Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Planning
- Environmental Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Alabama, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, 2012
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.S.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
Honors, Awards, and Accomplishments
- Scholar of Merit at Cumberland School of Law
- Dean’s List at Cumberland School of Law